Includes Practice Test Questions
How to Ace the Law School Admission Test (LSAT), using our easy step-by-step LSAT study guide, without weeks and months of endless studying...
On a beautiful late spring afternoon, this past year, a young woman received the devastating news. She had just gotten back her score on the LSAT test. It wasn't what she had hoped for. In fact, it wasn't even close to the expectations she had and what she thought her 4.0 grade point average would help her score on the LSAT test.
The worst part was that she knew that she could never get into the prestigious law school she had planned to go to with a LSAT test score that low.
Then she remembered her friends and felt even worse. All of her closest college friends had already gotten their LSAT test scores back and would easily get accepted into the law school they all planned to attend together. She had been procrastinating about taking the LSAT, because she hated standardized tests, and this only confirmed her hatred.
"Why do you have to take the LSAT to get into law school?" she angrily wondered.
She didn't look forward to having to tell the embarrassing news to her friends. "What would they think of her?" she thought, eyes brimming with tears, as she imagined her friends starting law school without her and the isolation and exclusion of being the one left behind.
How to Solve the Problem
Unfortunately, this hypothetical situation occurs all the time. Someone thought they were going to the law school of their choice, told all of their friends, made plans for the future, and then got an embarrassing reality check from their score on the LSAT test.
Contrary to popular belief, the LSAT is not a measure of your academic performance, which is why students with a perfect 4.0 GPA rarely have a perfect score on the LSAT exam.
The LSAT is quite simply a measure of how well you did on the LSAT, which can be broken down into individual subtest scores on the Reading Comprehension, Analytical Reasoning, and Logical Reasoning tests, plus the Writing Sample.
Law schools use the LSAT test as a standardized measuring stick to determine who gets admitted and who benefits from the best scholarships they may have to offer. While it may not be fair, a student's entire academic career in college can be completely overshadowed by a single score on the LSAT test.
That is the whole purpose of the LSAT Secrets study guide: to give students the keys to understand how to succeed on the LSAT test.
Our LSAT Test Study Guide Is Unlike Any Other
If you'd like to get the LSAT score you deserve, to quit worrying about whether your score on the LSAT is "good enough," and to beat the test taking game, then this might be the most important message you read this year.
Our comprehensive study guide for the LSAT is written by our LSAT experts, who painstakingly researched the topics and the concepts that you need to know to ace your LSAT. Our original research into the Law School Admission Test (LSAT), offered by the Law School Admissions Council (LSAC), reveals the specific content areas and the essential skills that are critical for you to know on the LSAT. We've taken the information and developed a study guide that is guaranteed to help you be successful on the LSAT.
Now, we know you may be skeptical, so let us give you three good reasons we can back up what we claim:
The Three Reasons To Believe What We Say
The First Reason:
Our company's name is Mometrix Test Preparation, and we have a team of standardized test researchers who have worked on developing our study guide for the LSAT. The standards for who gets to work on the team are very strict- we demand the best for our customers, and only those who met our exacting standards made the cut. The dedicated research staff have years of combined experience in mastering the content and skills necessary to succeed on the toughest exams.
The Second Reason:
Some academic studies have revealed that test takers do not really benefit from the traditional test preparation process. But we knew there had to be a solution- if test takers were not doing well on the LSAT despite high intelligence, there had to be a set of secret keys to the test that would open the door of success for these test takers.
We believe we have succeeded in finding the secret keys of the exam. What we found was surprising, and in some cases ridiculously simple once explained to the average test taker.
We put the findings together in a thorough, concise study guide that we believe allows any test taker, at any skill level, to improve his or her results dramatically with a minimum of effort.
The Third Reason:
We created the product in part because we were frustrated by the options available to test takers who really wanted to do well on the LSAT.
A common approach is to TEACH the material, instead of TEACHING THE TEST. That's not necessarily good enough for the LSAT- you have to know how to apply the knowledge. Most test takers already have a general knowledge of the material that will be covered on the exam.
One reason some test takers do well on the day of the test is that they have made the critical connection between the material they learned and how to use the material to succeed on the LSAT.
Our guide addresses the difference between merely knowing the material and knowing how to use the material to perform on test day.
You're going to save time, money, and aggravation. You'll learn to avoid the mistakes and the bad strategies that you've been vulnerable to. Just for starters, here are some ways our product can help your score on the LSAT...
The Exclusive Test Taking Techniques
- Explains how the LSAT time limits are the #1 enemy of most students, and what you can do about it- You avoid falling into the many "time traps" built into the test, giving you an immeasurable advantage over those who go into the test unaware
- Describes exactly what you should do to determine the focus on the essay - You won't waste time scratching your head about what to write
- Shows you super speed methods to get through the questions you know with ease - You'll save time to concentrate on the hardest questions without rushing
- Secrets to questions that "give away" the wrong (or right) answers- You get credit for some of the questions without really even knowing anything about them
- Our researchers are more than just academic theoreticians who understand the technical nature of standardized tests, but are also experts on test taking itself- they reveal the exact skills and the information you'll need to perform under pressure during the test.
- Get quick, customized help for the questions you have- just send us a quick email and we'll get back to you promptly with the answer.
- Empowers you with a key word searching tips that will let you save more time than you thought possible- You won't be wasting precious time anymore scouring Reading Comprehension passages, but will immediately be able to find exactly what you are looking for
- Details the EXACT STUDY PLAN for the LSAT that we believe gives the most results in the least time- No matter if you're studying for a week or a month, you won't waste the precious study time you have on useless activities
- Allows you to recognize critical "hedge" words - You'll understand their significance so you're not caught off guard
- A systematic analysis and the best breakdown into "plain language" of how to deconstruct and Logical Reasoning problems- You turn problems that most students stumble over to your advantage
- Gives you simple explanations for how to handle tough questions - You won't get thrown off by these difficult problems anymore
- Learn why, when, and how to guess to your advantage. Many test takers use exactly the wrong strategy, but you can avoid the pitfalls with the help of our standardized test experts
- Warns you of "fact traps"- You learn about this sneaky trick LSAT pulls on unaware students
- The secret keys to the Analytical Reasoning that "gives away" the right answer a lot of the time- You know the special "flags" to look for in this section
- The most efficient and accurate method for picking the right answer on the Logical Reasoning questions- You won't be puzzled as you try to read the mind of the test question writer, but will instead know exactly what to look for to pick the best answer
- Our quick problem solving method for problems asking "Which of the following statements exhibits the same logical flaws"- You speed right through these notorious time-wasters
- Provides you with a system for predicting answers before you even see the choices- You'll be amazed at what you already know
- The simple straightforward method for writing a knockout writing sample- Follow our step-by-step guidelines and the feared essay section becomes child's play
- Includes instructions detailing the best way for you to get started with your preparation efforts so you can begin the path of improving your scores immediately
- Courteous, unlimited customer service is 100% free- if you need the product emailed to a different address, lose the product, or have any other difficulty- the help you need is just a short email away. Our representatives are active 7 days a week helping customers
- The research of our team of test experts is 100% independent and original
Now, you're probably wondering how and why we can do all the things we claim.
Let us explain.
Before we go any further, let us clarify what LSAT Secrets is not. It is not a stale rehash of all of the things you have already learned in the past.
LSAT Secrets is our exclusive collection of the tips and the information that we have specially selected to give you the best results on the LSAT for the least time spent studying. It's written in everyday language and is easy to use.
We cover the 5 essential skills necessary to do well on the LSAT, plus comprehensive reviews covering the Reading Comprehension, Analytical Reasoning, and Logical Reasoning tests, plus an additional detailed section on the Writing Sample.
Don't take our word for it.
Listen to what our customers say about other Mometrix test preparation products.
I purchased the Secrets file, and I just wanted to let you know that I got a 99% on my test. I just want to thank you again, and hope you have continued success in your ventures. Sincerely, Paul L.
My name is Chris. I used the Secrets study guide for five days. The study guide made the test so easy to understand. Like you said this program is worth 100's of dollars. To me 1,000's!! THANKS, Chris G.
I just had to thank you guys for the test prep! I bought the guide as a last minute prep, I mean maybe 5 hours before the test. Like I said, I had ZERO preparation! I was nervous about the test let alone receiving the score I needed. I read the guide through only once before test time and needless to say, the only way I passed was thanks to your refresher!! Brian
Just dropping you a note to let you know that I am completely satisfied with the product. I had already taken the test once and landed in the 75 percentile of those taking it with me. I took the test a second time and used some of your tips and raised my score to the 97 percentile. Thanks for my much improved score. Denise W.
I heard about your website from a friend. I am enrolled in a review course, and in hindsight, I wish I wouldn't have taken my review course and instead spent a fraction of the money on your program. Thank you! Zac L.
Warning: Always Look for These 6 Criteria
There is a lot of confusion surrounding studying for the LSAT, and standardized tests in general. In our opinion, these are the 6 criteria you should always look for in a study guide for the LSAT:
One: The guide must be written by writers who have painstakingly researched the topics and concepts needed to succeed on the LSAT. The blind cannot hope to lead the blind.
Two: The guide must be written in easy-to-use everyday language so all test takers can access the information.
Three: The guide must be to-the-point, with no fluff to distract the test taker from the truly important information.
Four: The guide must address the test first, the material second. If the material was the only thing that was important, then every test taker that understood the material should get a perfect score- that doesn't happen because there's a difference between simply knowing what's on the test and the way you perform on the test. You want a study guide to close that gap.
Five: The guide must motivate the test taker to actually study for the exam. If the guide is hard to read, the time spent studying will be slow and painful, and the results will be meager.
Six: The guide must be guaranteed- if you don't pass with flying colors, you get your money back- no questions asked.
You get at least 10 times your money's worth!
When you consider what's at stake with the exam, we believe the value of our study guide gives you at least ten times your money's worth.
In summary, here's what you get:
When you buy LSAT Secrets, it includes-
The 5 Secret Keys to LSAT Success:
- Time is Your Greatest Enemy
- Guessing is Not Guesswork
- Practice Smarter, Not Harder
- Prepare, Don't Procrastinate
- Test Yourself
The comprehensive Analytical Reasoning (logic games) review including:
- Breaking out Rule Busters
- Mastering the Art of Symbology
- Staying Loose
- Reading Carefully Between the Lines
- Evaluating Danger Words
- Using Common Sense
- Making Tough Decisions
- Maximizing Your Resources
- Assessing Value
The comprehensive Logical Reasoning review including:
- Milking the Passage
- Learning from Opposites
- Making Predictions
- Dissecting the Facts
- Using New Information
- Catching the Obvious
- Benchmarking for Success
- Appreciating Key Words
- Handling the Unexpected
The comprehensive Reading Comprehension review including:
- Determining the Relationships
- Making Strategic Eliminations
- Recognizing the Switchback Words
- Understanding Word Types
- Finding the Right Opportunities
- When Truth Doesn't Equal Correctness
- Avoiding the Trap of Familiarity
- Making Logic Work for You
- Skimming Techniques to Save Time
The comprehensive Writing Sample review including:
- Approaching the Topic
- Brainstorming for Success
- Picking a Main Idea
- Starting Your Engines
- Strength Through Diversity
- Weeding Your Garden
- Creating a Logical Flow
- Avoiding the Panic
- Checking Your Work
plus all of the other special tips and secrets we have included to help you prepare for the exam...
Receive the Following Bonuses
Since we know it's 100% to your benefit to use our study guide, we want to further encourage you by also including the following with your order:
LSAT Practice Test Questions- Think you're ready for the LSAT test? Test yourself using our practice test questions. Find out if you're prepared or if you need to head back to the study guide for another review. Use our practice test questions to make sure that you're not caught off guard on the day of the test!
Our LSAT practice test questions give you the opportunity to test your knowledge on a set of questions. You can know everything that is going to be covered on the test and it will not do you any good on the day of the test if you have not had a chance to practice. Repetition is the key to success and using the practice test questions allows you to reinforce the strengths you already have, while improving the weaknesses that you need to overcome.
Detailed answer explanations are included for the questions. It may sound obvious, but you have to know which questions you missed (and more importantly why you missed the question) to be able to avoid making the same mistakes again when you take the real test. That's why the practice test questions we include for the LSAT test include answer keys with detailed answer explanations to each question. The in-depth answer explanations will allow you to better understand the questions that were difficult for you or that you needed more help to understand.
Study Secrets- The way to get the test score that you deserve is by proper preparation. The best preparation includes both knowing what to study and how to study. Our LSAT Secrets study guide will teach you what you need to know, but our Study Secrets bonus will show you HOW to use the information to be successful on the LSAT. The ability to learn faster will accelerate the progress you make as you study for the test. Here is some of what is included in the bonus:
- Starting off right by having the proper mindset and intensity
- Designing the right plan and the right schedule to help you stay focused
- Creating the right goals that will help you target the success you deserve on the test
- Working through your preparation plan as you study
- Recognizing the difference between effective and ineffective studying
- Understanding how to use the resources you have available and identifying the key information you need to succeed
- Being prepared for the unexpected and staying focused on the day of the exam
Study Secrets teaches you everything you need to know about studying, so that you can maximize the effectiveness of the time you spend in preparation; the techniques provided are guaranteed to get you the results you deserve on the day of the test. Study Secrets is the most in-depth, comprehensive study manual available and is completely free with the purchase of LSAT Secrets.
What Your LSAT Score Means for Admissions and Scholarships- Understand the method used by graduate schools to measure your score and how this affects you. Get the scoop from the other end of the score reporting process so you won't miss out on something that may be just within your reach!
Score Results for Retests- If you've been wondering whether or not you should retake the LSAT, then this section is a must for you. It shows you what you can expect for your next test score.
Analyzing a Potential Scholarship or Fellowship- You might be surprised at all the students that think they are going to get scholarships and fellowships and end up with only empty pockets and unrealized dreams. We cut through the hype to tell you what to look for and how to analyze any potential scholarships and fellowships you might receive.
LSAT Secrets in Action- Our test experts take on some of the toughest problems on the LSAT and deconstruct them step-by-step. This is our exclusive advanced method that shows you how to find the solution to each problem at LEAST two or three different ways, depending on your strengths and preferences.
Should You Retake Your Test?- There's a lot of confusion with regards to whether you should retake the test or not. The report we include shows you how to handle this complex question based on the personal situation that you are in.
How to Pay for Law School- Law school comes with a big price tag for most students. Do you have all of your future expenses already covered? We tell you the best resources to use and give you great advice on how to survive law school without going broke.
How to Overcome Test Anxiety- Do you get really nervous the day before important tests? If so, you could be suffering from a mild form of what's known as "test anxiety." The report we include gives you some of the latest important research into test anxiety, including our exclusive tips on how to make the test-taking experience as stress-free as possible while maximizing the score potential you have.
LSAT Quick Reference Guide- Ever heard of the 80/20 rule? Guess what - it applies to studying too. Eighty percent of the stuff that you need to know on the test can be learned in twenty percent of the time. That's why you need our LSAT Quick Reference Guide!
We know that one of the hardest parts of studying is sorting through all of the information. There is so much stuff that you need to know in preparation for your test. However, while you want to go through everything to make sure that you don't miss out on something you've never heard of before, it's equally important that you stay up to date on the basic core knowledge that you will be tested on.
Our LSAT Quick Reference Guide is condensed study material. We've taken the basics of the test and boiled it down to the most important concise facts and need-to-know information. Our goal was to create a set of cheatsheets that you can print out that would allow you to do a quick review in a short amount of time. Unfortunately our cheatsheets don't give away the actual answers to the test, but they do the next best thing. They give you that basic review of the most critical things that you need to know to be successful.
Special Bonus for LSAT Secrets Customers:
If your upcoming law school career is a concern for you, then we'd like to also give you a copy of Law School Secrets, an easy-to-use guide that goes into detail about everything you need to know about law school and is guaranteed to help you get accepted and be successful in your future career. Here is some of what is included in the bonus:
- How to "frame" your individual situation so you look best in front of a law school admissions officer
- Use our "Big Picture" overview of the entire law school admission process to formulate an intelligent strategy for your situation
- Which law school admission activities yield the most bang for the buck
- What the most common mistake most potential law school applicants make- and how you can avoid falling for this easy trap
- A complete master plan that ties all of the expert advice together, so you can start using these techniques TODAY to get into the law school of your choice
Law School Secrets is written by a team of students and admissions experts, who know what is required to get into law school and then be successful. Law School Secrets normally retails for $29.99, but is here available completely free along with your regular purchase of a copy of LSAT Secrets.
By the way, the bonuses are yours to keep even in the unlikely event you decide to take advantage of our ironclad money-back guarantee:
You can't lose with our 100%,
ironclad, moneyback guarantee
We insist that you order LSAT Secrets entirely at our risk. That's why it comes with a Risk-Free, 1-year 100% Money-Back Guarantee. There's absolutely NO RISK on your part. Why are we going to such great lengths?
Even though we are absolutely confident in the quality of our study manual and its ability to help you get the results you deserve, we want to completely eliminate the possibility of any remaining doubts or concerns.
So go ahead and order your copy of LSAT Secrets today. Take the time to read it, use it, and profit from it. If you use any one of our secrets, and somehow fail to recoup your small investment in the form of the test result you want - send us an email at , and you get an immediate 100% refund of the purchase price.
Now let us take the guarantee one step further. If you don't like this exclusive book for ANY reason you can return it for an immediate 100% refund of the purchase price. And remember, this is a 1 year guarantee. You're free to return it at any time, for any reason, up to one year after the purchase date- no hassle, no questions asked.
We understand that it may be hard for you to believe that this sort of information really exists- something that is unconditionally guaranteed to work or your money back, and is being offered at such a low price. If you don't mind, let us speak from the heart and we'll let you in on one of our main motivations:
We're sick and tired of good people losing opportunities because of the score they get on a test.
A good test score opens doors- and when the door doesn't open, dreams and ambitions die, and we think that's a horrible thing.
If you think there's even the smallest chance that this material will help you, you owe it to yourself to try out our product. Don't let fear or doubt stand in the way of what could be the best opportunity you have to achieve the test score you need to fulfill the dream you deserve.
What we're saying is, don't decide now if the product is for you. Just get it and try it out. If it doesn't do everything we say and more, if you don't save time, money, and frustration, if it isn't what you thought it was, if it doesn't work for you, you have nothing to worry about because you can get every dime of your money back under the no-loopholes guarantee. So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Get the LSAT Secrets Study Guide
Here's how to order right now!
LSAT Secrets can be ordered directly from this site. A printed copy will typically ship within one business day from our shipping facility.
Or, if you prefer, you can order the study guide as an instantly downloadable ebook. It doesn't require any special software- if you can read this web page, and have access to a computer, you have all you need to start using and applying LSAT Secrets in just five minutes. You don't have to wait for anything to come in the mail. Download LSAT Secrets to your computer immediately!
Both versions are the same price and contain the same information- if you need instant access and are comfortable with ebooks, order the ebook. If you would prefer the physical book and can wait for the product to arrive in the mail, order the printed book.
It's easy to order your copy of LSAT Secrets. The entire comprehensive package retails for
$77.99, but is available to you today at the incredibly low price of $24.99. Just click one of the links below.
By Jay Willis
This Page Last Updated: 05/07/2014