Includes Practice Test Questions
Covering PSB-RN, PSB-PN and the PSB-HO (Health Occupations Aptitude Exam)
How to Ace the PSB Registered Nursing School Aptitude, Aptitude for Practical Nursing (PN), and Health Occupations Aptitude (HO) Examination, using our easy step-by-step PSB test study guides, without weeks and months of endless studying...
They said he’d never amount to anything...
He proved them wrong.
It was a cool, beautiful autumn morning as a young man headed off to find out the results of his exam.
While he hadn’t really prepared for this exam, he had done above average academically and was confident he had passed without a problem. He thought of all of the fun he would have on this new adventure he was about to begin now that he finally had that test out of the way.
But that’s when he found out the terrible news.
His test scores weren’t high enough for him to get into the program he wanted to get in to.
The young man was devastated and questioned how something like this ever could have happened.
How could someone who performed above average academically not pass their exam?
What would his friends think?
How would he deal with the embarrassment and shame of knowing that some of his friends who hadn’t done as well academically had outscored him on this test?
After the initial shock had worn off and this young man was able to accept his fate, he made a decision that would change his life forever. Faced with the choice to give up or to regroup and try again, he chose to give it another try.
Over the days that followed, he spent the time necessary to study for the exam. When he retook his test, he passed with flying colors, and was accepted into the program of his choice.
You may not have heard this story before, but this is a true story about Albert Einstein.
What’s the Problem?
So how is it that someone who is considered a genius and by anyone’s standards and who set the IQ curve could fail his exam?
The same reason you might fail your exam: inadequate preparation.
How We Can Help You Get What You Want
Like Einstein, you have a goal for where you want to go and what you want to do, but you have a problem. If you don't perform well on your PSB test, you can kiss that dream goodbye.
PSB test scores are used by the Psychological Services Bureau (PSB) as a uniform standard of qualification. While it may not be fair, all of a person's plans for the future may be dependent upon needing a certain score on their PSB test.
This type of situation occurs all the time. Someone thought they were going to breeze through the examination, told all their friends, made plans for their future, and then got an embarrassing reality check from their PSB test.
We want to help.
This article will uncover some of the misconceptions most people have about taking tests and several secrets that test-taking experts use in order to ace the test.
Let's get started.
It's Really Much Simpler Than You Think
Most people think the key to doing well on any test is spending lots of time studying the material. I'm not going to completely argue with that. Spending time getting to know the material and concepts is very important.
But test-makers are pretty smart. Because of this, often people who know the material still choose incorrect answers because the questions are worded in a way that confuses them.
So what else can you do to prepare?
How To Think Like A Test-Maker So You Can Ace Your Test
We hired some of the brightest minds, who have outperformed 99% of other test-takers, to help. We wanted to figure out what makes these top performing test-takers tick. We wanted to know how they think differently than everyone else. We wanted to know how they were able to outperform 99% of the other people who take the exam.
What we discovered shocked us.
It’s a whole new way to think about tests.
And we want to share it with you.
Change in Thinking = Change in Results
When we stepped inside the brains of these test-taking geniuses to find out what makes them tick, we were surprised by the simplicity of the answer that smacked us in the face: reverse engineering.
Test-taking experts ace their tests simply by thinking like the people who made the test.
We discovered that with nearly every test question, there are clues that help lead you to the right answer, even if you don’t understand the question.
In other words, even if you have NO IDEA what the question is talking about, you can still increase your odds of choosing the right answer. All you have to do is learn to think like a test-maker.
A little later, we’ll outline a few strategies you can use to easily eliminate several incorrect answer choices, dramatically increasing your odds of getting the right answer.
Overcoming Your Test Anxiety Once And For All
Maybe you have no problem remembering all of the key concepts when you're studying for the exam, but completely freeze up when you take the test and forget everything. That’s really not all that uncommon.
Let me let you in on a little secret to overcoming test anxiety: BE PREPARED!
You might think that seems like common sense. But I’m not talking about just preparing by studying the materials, I’m talking about preparing yourself mentally, emotionally and physically before going into the exam. Know the exam and yourself well enough to have a specific game plan going into the test.
We’ll go into more detail below about some free information we have put together in order to help you overcome test anxiety, but there is no reason for you to be fearful if you are prepared.
Why We Want To Help You
A few years ago, I found myself in a situation where I had to retake a test. It had been a while since I had learned the material, so I was very nervous and looked for anything possible that would help me get the results I needed so I could pursue my dream. After learning how to think like a test-maker and focusing my study time on the most critical concepts, I was able to dramatically improve my score.
How was I able to pull that off?
Mometrix study materials.
Back in 2002, Mometrix started with a simple vision to help test-takers cut through all of the fluff in order to get to the heart of exactly what it takes to succeed on the exam. The company founders watched helplessly as too many of their well qualified friends and relatives struggled to get the score they needed to help them get where they wanted to go simply because they didn’t test well.
They decided there must be a better way.
Since then, Mometrix has been on a mission to give test-takers exactly what they need in order to maximize their potential.
I want to help people.
Ever since I can remember, I've been driven to help people overcome the obstacles that are keeping them from enjoying life. So when Mometrix came to me with a job offer more than three years after using their study materials to help me improve my test score, it was an easy choice to make. Their materials helped me do better than I had ever expected to do on my test and I knew they would help other people do the same.
So there you have it. We are obviously selling something on this site. You probably already knew that as soon as you got to this page.
But we are about more than just selling a product. We are about helping you achieve your dreams in life. We hope to give you the key that unlocks the door to your future.
The door is your specific PSB Test. The key is our PSB Exam Secrets study guides. The future, after you blow away your PSB test, is then up to you.
Here's What Our Product Isn't
Empty Promises and Hype
Get rich quick, pie in the sky stuff just doesn't usually work. It sounds great, but usually it's just a bunch of hype in order for people to sell stuff. We're not going to tell you that our products were created by magical unicorns and leprechauns, then sprinkled with fairy dust in order to make them work. If you're looking for someone to tell you that you don't need to study in order to do well, you've come to the wrong place.
Truth be told, most things worth anything in life do not come easily. But then you wouldn't be taking one of the PSB tests if you were looking for something easy.
Endless Piles of Irrelevant Information
Our study guides are not full of over-complicated, hard to read information. We realize you’re busy. We figure you don’t have time to go through the mountains of content that COULD be on the test or else you wouldn’t be on our site in the first place. You need the most relevant information so you can do well with the little preparation time you DO have. If you’re looking for endless piles of information that are irrelevant to your exam, you’ve come to the wrong place.
A Super-Concentrated Dose of the RIGHT Material
They could literally fill rooms with books that have to do with the different PSB exams. And even if you did have time to sift through it all, most of that information wouldn’t even be on the test.
So what do you do when you have so much to study and so little time?
Only study what is relevant to your exam.
Essentially what we have done is taken all of the piles and piles of reference books that you COULD be tested over and boiled it all down in order to give you the most essential information that is most likely to be on the exam. Our researchers have literally spent hours and hours sifting through all of this information in order to cut through the fluff to give you only what’s most relevant.
The end result is the most effective tool you can use to help you prepare for your test day.
What Our Product Is
Simply put, our study guides are super concentrated, high octane study guides filled with relevant content and brilliant test-taking strategies.
Here’s just a brief glimpse of what’s in our PSB Exam Secrets study guides:
The 5 Secret Keys to PSB Exam Success:
- Time is Your Greatest Enemy
- Guessing is Not Guesswork
- Practice Smarter, Not Harder
- Prepare, Don't Procrastinate
- Test Yourself
The comprehensive Overview including:
- Exam Overview
- Judgment and Comprehension
- Final Test Taking Tips
- Final Tips for the Day of the Test
The comprehensive Vocabulary review including:
- Nearly and Perfect Synonyms
- Positive vs. Negative
- Word Strength
- Type and Topic
- Form a Sentence
- Use Replacements
- Eliminate Similar Choices
- Adjectives Give it Away
- Use Logic
- The Trap of Familiarity
The comprehensive Mathematics review including:
- The Easiest Math Review You'll Ever Read
- Solving for Variables
- How to Read the Word Problems
- Keeping Probability Simple
- Using the Right Formulas
- Graphing for Success
- Breezing Through Ratios
- Understanding Line Plotting
- The Logical Approach to the Solving of Difficult Problems
The comprehensive Form Relationships review including:
- Rule Busters
- Identify the Odd Shape
- Process of Elimination
- Identify the Differences
- Watch the Dotted Line
- Draw a Line
- Pick 2 Sides
- Points or Flat Ends
- Remember It's Flat
- Stop and Look for Similarities
- Use Your Fingers
- Make Measurements
- Majority Rules
- Know When to Move On
- Use Quick Symbology
- Eyeball the Middle
- Crease Distances
- 2 to the X
- Center Punches
- Crossing Creases
The comprehensive Spelling & Reading Comprehension review including:
- Paragraph Focus
- Eliminate Choices
- Contextual Clues
- Make Predictions
- Answer the Question
- New Information
- Valid Information
- Time Management
The comprehensive Natural Sciences review including:
- Make Predictions
- Answer the Question
- Valid Information
- Avoid "Fact Traps"
- Milk the Question
- The Trap of Familiarity
- Eliminate Answers
- Tough Questions
- Read Carefully
- Face Value
- Hedge Phrases
- Switchback Words
- New Information
- Time Management
- Contextual Clues
- Don't Panic
- Pace Yourself
- Answer Selection
- Check Your Work
- Beware of Directly Quoted Answers
- Extreme Statements
- Answer Choice Families
The Exclusive Test Taking Techniques
- Keys to questions that "give away" the wrong (or right) answers- You get credit for some of the questions without really even knowing anything about them
- Get quick, customized help for the questions you have- just send us a quick email and we'll get back to you promptly with the answer.
- Details the EXACT STUDY PLAN for your PSB test that we believe gives the most results in the least time- No matter if you're studying for a week or a month, you won't waste the precious study time you have on useless activities
- Our researchers are more than just academic theoreticians who understand the technical nature of standardized tests, but are also experts on test taking itself- they reveal the exact skills and the information you'll need to perform under pressure during the test.
- A systematic analysis and the best breakdown into "plain language" of how to deconstruct and master the toughest problems- You turn the problems that most of the test takers will stumble over to your advantage
- Learn why, when, and how to guess to your advantage. Many test takers use exactly the wrong strategy, but you can avoid the pitfalls with the help of our standardized test experts
- Includes instructions detailing the best way for you to get started with your preparation efforts so you can begin the path of improving your scores immediately
- The most efficient and accurate method for picking the right answer every time- You won't be scratching your head trying to read the mind of the test question writer, but will instead know exactly what to look for to pick the best answer
- Courteous, unlimited customer service is 100% free- if you need the product emailed to a different address, lose the product, or have any other difficulty- the help you need is just a short email away and our representatives are active 7 days a week helping customers
- The research of our team of test experts is 100% independent and original
- Our exclusive "calibration strategy" to help you never go too fast OR too slow when answering even the toughest questions
- The 5-step process we've developed, what we call the "phased" approach, concerning the use of the various study aids and practice tests
- How the problem of procrastination can kill your chance of success, and the most important thing you can do about it
- How to know when you've studied as much as you need to for the exam- and the reason why we think some people should spend LESS time studying for the test
- The Top 20 things you should take care of within 24 hours of taking the test- use the list we provide as a checklist to make sure you've taken care of the "little things" in addition to studying hard
- How to predict the right answer before you see the answer choices- and how to prevent the wrong answers from "polluting" your mind and tempting you into a trap designed by the test writers
- Why answers that "sound" correct are often the very ones that are wrong- and how to tell the difference between the right answer and the many clever-sounding traps set for you by the test writers
- Our "benchmark" method for deciding which of the answer choices you should pick
- How some of the random bits of information in a question often "give away" the right answer choice
- How to "milk the question" for clues to the right answer even if you have no idea what the question is asking about
- How to avoid panicking when you don't know the answer to a question- we offer a systematic method that will serve as the "lifeline" you need to minimize the time wasted on the test questions that leave you stumped
- What to do about the tough questions that you have no clue how to answer- don't just give up, use the advice we offer to make sure you give yourself the best chance of getting the right answer
- How to use our brainstorming method to get "inside the question" and reveal the hard-to-find clues and some of the subtle things you didn't realize you knew
- Do you know what a "hedge phrase" is? Learn why looking for the key "weasel words" in the question can help identify the correct answer
- Why "new information" in the answer choices almost always means that the answer choice is wrong- and the way to avoid this trick planted by the clever test writers
- Learn to avoid this time-draining mistake on the test - why the technical terms you don't know can be a major stumbling block and waste precious time, and the way that you can work around them
- The secret to using the contextual clues in the questions and the answer choices to make important distinctions between the right and the wrong answer choices
- The two situations where you should NOT check your answers thoroughly
- How to avoid careless mistakes by using the quick "double check" system. It will more than pay for itself relative to the time it will take you
- Test writers will often quote directly from the question in an answer- learn whether this is something you should trust or avoid
- Why "extreme statements" in the answer choices are dead giveaways for wrong answers- find out how to detect the subtle differences between reasonable answers and the answers that are almost always wrong
- Learn how to group your answer choices into "families" that often narrows down the pool of correct answers- this is a quick way to immediately eliminate one or two of the answer choices and increase your odds of getting the question right
PSB Exam Secrets is our exclusive collection of the tips and the information that we have specially selected to give you the best results on your PSB exam for the least time spent studying. It's written in everyday language and is easy to use.
We cover the essential skills necessary to do well on your PSB test, plus comprehensive reviews covering each section of your exam individually.
What Our Customers Have To Say
- I purchased your Secrets file, and I just wanted to let you know that I got a 99% on my test. I just want to thank you again, and hope you have continued success in your ventures. - Sincerely, Paul L.
- Thank you for your tips on how to answer questions. Its really helping, and I look forward to getting a high score on the test. - Angie C.
- I am a top student. I know I can succeed, but I am worried the test may destroy my chances of being accepted to the school of my choice. I stumbled across this website and I was amazed. I want to thank you for providing students such as myself with this wonderful opportunity to succeed. - Chris S.
- I just downloaded the book in PDF. Thanks. It was worth buying. I picked up a lot of tips. I'm really excited. I think your ideas could push me over the top. Thanks a lot. I am really excited about this, and I will keep you posted. - Cheryl F.
- I reviewed your Secrets and took your advise. Just got my scores back yesterday. All areas improved significantly. I truly think that you helped me to improve my scores. Thanks for the great advice. - Chris W.
What To Look For In A Study Guide for the PSB Tests
There is a lot of confusion surrounding studying for the PSB exams, and standardized tests in general. In our opinion, these are the 6 criteria you should always look for in a study guide:
One: The guide must be written by writers who have painstakingly researched the topics and concepts needed to succeed on the PSB tests. The blind cannot hope to lead the blind.
Two: The guide must be written in easy-to-use everyday language so all test-takers can access the information.
Three: The guide must be to-the-point, with no fluff to distract the test taker from the truly important information.
Four: The guide must address test AND the material. If the material was the only thing that was important, then every test-taker that understood the material should get a perfect score. That doesn't happen because there's a difference between simply knowing what's on the test and the way you perform on the test. You want a study guide to close that gap.
Five: The guide must motivate the test-taker to actually study for the exam. If the guide is hard to read, the time spent studying will be slow and painful, and the results will be meager.
Six: The guide must be guaranteed. If you don't pass with flying colors, you get your money back - no questions asked.
The Bottom Line
By now you’re probably wondering how much all of this costs.
That’s actually the best part.
Obviously we have to charge something to stay in business, but we also want everyone to be able to use this great resource. We came up with a price for our PSB test study guides that anyone could afford. This was not easy to do since we spend so much money hiring some of the brightest minds in order to help us develop our study guides.
Let’s say you were able to go out and hire the same PSB test experts to review and condense all of the possible reference materials that could help you on your test. You’d probably have to spend close to $95 an hour for someone like that for at least 45 hours of work to make it happen. That would add up to over $4,000.
If you were to hire a private tutor to help you prepare for the exam, the going rate is around $18.50 to $38.50 per hour, depending on their level of expertise. For the amount of content they would have to go over with you, that would easily take at least 18 to 32 hours, or around $300 to $1,200 total.
Since we want to make this accessible to anyone, instead of charging $4,000, $1,200 or even $300, we are offering our study guides, our comprehensive systems that retail for $48.99 or more, starting at the incredibly low price of JUST $29.99.
For less than the cost of a cup of coffee each day for a month, you can get the resource you need to blow away your PSB test.
With rising production costs, I'm not sure how long the "powers that be" here will be willing to offer these study guides at such a discounted price. The next time you come back to this page, the price may very well be higher.
If you act now, you can lock in that low price and be well on the road to mastering your PSB test.
If you’re ready to give us a try at this point risk free, please click here to order now.
If you’re anything like me, you’re probably still reading this because you want to make sure you’re getting a good deal.
Well, since you asked....
Our PSB Exam Secrets study guides are a great resource. These guides, with your diligent effort, will maximize your effectiveness on your test.
But that wasn’t enough.
We don’t just want to help you do OK on the test. We want to help you blow it away so you tell all of your friends about us and come back if you ever have any other standardized test in the future.
We want you to not just be pleased, but to be tickled.... almost giddy when you think about our company.
So we are including some other exclusive bonuses in order to sweeten the deal:
PSB Exam Practice Test Questions- Think you're ready for your PSB test? Test yourself using our practice test questions. Find out if you're prepared or if you need to head back to the study guide for another review. Use our practice test questions to make sure that you're not caught off guard on the day of the test!
Our PSB practice test questions give you the opportunity to test your knowledge on a set of questions. You can know everything that is going to be covered on the test and it will not do you any good on the day of the test if you have not had a chance to practice. Repetition is the key to success and using the practice test questions allows you to reinforce the strengths you already have, while improving the weaknesses that you need to overcome.
Detailed answer explanations are included for the questions. It may sound obvious, but you have to know which questions you missed (and more importantly why you missed the question) to be able to avoid making the same mistakes again when you take the real test. That's why the practice test questions we include for the PSB test include answer keys with detailed answer explanations to each question. The in-depth answer explanations will allow you to better understand the questions that were difficult for you or that you needed more help to understand.
Study Secrets- The way to get the test score that you deserve is by proper preparation. The best preparation includes both knowing what to study and how to study. Our PSB Exam Secrets study guides will teach you what you need to know, but our Study Secrets bonus will show you HOW to use the information to be successful on your PSB test. The ability to learn faster will accelerate the progress you make as you study for the test. Here is some of what is included in the bonus:
- Starting off right by having the proper mindset and intensity
- Designing the right plan and the right schedule to help you stay focused
- Creating the right goals that will help you target the success you deserve on the test
- Working through your preparation plan as you study
- Recognizing the difference between effective and ineffective studying
- Understanding how to use the resources you have available and identifying the key information you need to succeed
- Being prepared for the unexpected and staying focused on the day of the exam
Study Secrets teaches you everything you need to know about studying, so that you can maximize the effectiveness of the time you spend in preparation; the techniques provided are guaranteed to get you the results you deserve on the day of the test. Study Secrets is the most in-depth, comprehensive study manual available and is completely free with the purchase of PSB Exam Secrets.
How to Overcome Test Anxiety- Do you get really nervous the day before important tests? If so, you could be suffering from a mild form of what's known as "test anxiety." The report we include gives you some of the latest important research into test anxiety, including our exclusive tips on how to make the test-taking experience as stress-free as possible while maximizing the score potential you have.
Anatomy Musculature/Innervation Review- Could you still name the neural innervation of all the major muscles? How about the Pectoralis Major? Use our exclusive musculature and innervation review to prepare for the test. This information will be an excellent resource for reviewing the anatomical associations between the muscles and the nerves.
Overcoming Math Fear- Did you know that some people have an extreme fear of math? This report tells you why this is (you'll be surprised by the reason), and includes some of the best tips on what you can do to overcome the latent math fear you may have. Don't let the fear you may have of math compromise the score you get on the test- if you're an otherwise intelligent person, there's no reason why you should do badly on the math sections of the test. The report we give you will show you exactly what to do.
Basic Review of Types of Fractures- Could you tell the difference between a traumatic fracture and a fissured fracture? How about a greenstick fracture? Use our exclusive review of the different type of fractures to refresh your memory and give you everything you ever wanted to know about fractures.
CPR Review/Cheat Sheet- Do you know the rate or the depth of compression for an infant? Use our quick review/cheat sheet to make sure that you don't forget the critical CPR information that you might need to know sooner than you think. Every professional in the medical field needs to know CPR. Reduce study time by using our CPR Review guide and increase your level of preparation for the medical emergencies you may have to face.
The PSB Exam Words You Must Know to Ace the Vocabulary- It's unfortunate that PSB exams still insists on testing "vocabulary words" as part of the test. We include a list of the high-frequency words that you can review and memorize at your leisure to maximize the chance you won't get hit off-guard with words like "retinue" and "educe."
Should You Retake Your Test?- There's a lot of confusion with regards to whether you should retake the test or not. The report we include shows you how to handle this complex question based on the personal situation that you are in.
Prefixes and Suffixes- For the crucial words that you don't recognize, it's always a huge help to be able to dissect the word into its components and piece together a definition without any prior knowledge of the word. Using our exclusive list of the prefixes and the suffixes you are most likely to encounter, you'll be an ace at breaking down the toughest words on the test.
Pharmacology Generic/Trade Names of 50 Key Drugs that are often found on the PSB test- This is an exclusive list of key drugs that you will run across on the PSB test.
High-Frequency Formulas- Do you remember how to calculate the areas of geometric figures? You can review and memorize the list we provide of high-frequency formulas at your leisure to maximize the chance you won't get hit off-guard by something you haven't seen in years.
Handling Difficult Patients- Every medical professional will eventually get a difficult patient on their list of responsibilities. These patients can be mentally, physically, and emotionally combative in many different environments. Consequently, care of these patients should be conducted in a manner for personal and self-protection of the medical professional. We provide you with a list of guidelines to use when handling these difficult patients.
Standard Precautions- Standard precautions are the precautions taken to avoid contracting various diseases and to prevent the spread of disease to those who have compromised immunity. These universal precautions are needed since many diseases do not display signs or symptoms in their early stages and should be used with all patients. Make sure you are up to date on all of these precautions which could help protect you against diseases such as human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), and hepatitis B (HBV).
PSB Quick Reference Guide- Ever heard of the 80/20 rule? Guess what - it applies to studying too. Eighty percent of the stuff that you need to know on the test can be learned in twenty percent of the time. That's why you need our PSB Quick Reference Guide!
We know that one of the hardest parts of studying is sorting through all of the information. There is so much stuff that you need to know in preparation for your test. However, while you want to go through everything to make sure that you don't miss out on something you've never heard of before, it's equally important that you stay up to date on the basic core knowledge that you will be tested on.
Our PSB Quick Reference Guide is condensed study material. We've taken the basics of the test and boiled it down to the most important concise facts and need-to-know information. Our goal was to create a set of cheatsheets that you can print out that would allow you to do a quick review in a short amount of time. Unfortunately our cheatsheets don't give away the actual answers to the test, but they do the next best thing. They give you that basic review of the most critical things that you need to know to be successful.
Our NO Risk One Year Money Back Guarantee
You might be thinking this all sounds too good to be true. What if you order one of our PSB test study guides and it isn’t everything you expected it to be?
You’re right. Maybe this isn’t the perfect study guide that will help you get the score you need. There is no way you can know for sure without stepping out on faith and ordering it to see for yourself.
But is it worse to try something and fail or to never try at all? If there’s even the slightest chance one of our study guides will help, isn’t it worth it to give it a try?
And just to make it a little easier for you to make this decision, we’re going to offer you a one year money back guarantee.
This is probably the craziest guarantee I’ve ever heard of.
But since we know we’ve got a great product, we won’t lose any sleep over offering a guarantee like this, because we know it works.
Use our study guide, then take your test. If what we say isn’t true and if you don’t perform better on your test than you ever thought possible, please return it for a full refund -- no questions asked.
With a guarantee like that, you can’t lose. It is absolutely RISK FREE.
I Almost Gave Up
Look, we’ve never met before, so you don’t really know me. But maybe you know me better than you think.
Have you ever wanted to do something with your life? Have you had one specific thing you REALLY wanted to do, but something has been holding you back? Maybe your friends and family have discouraged you and told you there is no way you’ll ever pull it off. Maybe life happened and you got off track somewhere along the way. At some point, maybe even you stopped believing in yourself.
Hey, I’ve been there too. A few years back, I was at a crossroads in my life. There were a whole lot of obstacles in my way and I had to make a choice. I asked myself
“Do I listen to all of my skeptics and the voice of doubt inside my head, or do I step up, give it my best shot and pursue my dream?”
It was not an easy decision, but one that has changed my life forever. I gave it my best shot, retook the test, and got the results I needed.
I pulled it off!
Mometrix study materials helped me get the score necessary to pursue my dreams and I’m confident they will help you do the same.
From one test-taker to another, I’m asking you to give us a try.
I can tell you firsthand that our products work.
What have you got to lose?
With our generous guarantee, you really have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
What a tragedy it would have been if Einstein would have given up on his goal after failing his test. How many other great minds has this world missed out on, simply because they gave up on themselves?
We can help you get where you most want to go.
Get your PSB test study guide
Here’s how to order right now!
PSB Exam Secrets study guides can be ordered directly from this site. A printed copy will typically ship within one business day from our shipping facility.
Or, if you prefer, you can order your study guide as an instantly downloadable ebook. It doesn't require any special software- if you can read this web page, and have access to a computer, you have all you need to start using and applying PSB Exam Secrets in just five minutes. You don't have to wait for anything to come in the mail. Download PSB Exam Secrets to your computer immediately!
Both versions are the same price and contain the same information- if you need instant access and are comfortable with ebooks, order the ebook. If you would prefer the physical book and can wait for the product to arrive in the mail, order the printed book.
It's easy to order your copy of PSB Exam Secrets. These comprehensive packages retail for $48.99 or more, but are available to you today starting at the incredibly low price of JUST $29.99. Click one of the links below to get started.
|Click here to order a Printed Book||Click here to order an Instant Download Ebook|
|PSB Health Occupations Exam Secrets (printed book)
Health Occupations Aptitude Examination (HOAE)
|PSB Health Occupations Exam Secrets (ebook download)
Health Occupations Aptitude Examination (HOAE)
|PSB Practical Nursing Exam Secrets (printed book)||PSB Practical Nursing Exam Secrets (ebook download)|
|PSB Registered Nursing Exam Secrets (printed book)||PSB Registered Nursing Exam Secrets (ebook download)|
By Jay Willis
This Page Last Updated: 04/04/2013