- Includes NP Practice Test Questions
How to Pass the Acute Care, Adult-Gerontology Acute Care, Adult-Gerontology Primary Care, Adult Psychiatric & Mental Health, Family, Neonatal, Pediatric Primary Care, Psychiatric-Mental Health, and Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Examinations, using our easy step-by-step NP Test study guide, without weeks and months of endless studying...
On a beautiful late spring afternoon, this past year, a young woman received the devastating news. She had just gotten back her result on the Nurse Practitioner Exam. It was not what she had hoped for. In fact, it was not even close to the expectations she had considering her past experience and educational background.
She had failed.
Then she remembered her friends and felt even worse. She did not look forward to having to tell them the embarrassing news, especially after she had boasted that it was no big deal. She had been procrastinating about taking the exam because she hated standardized tests, and this only confirmed her hatred.
"What will I do now?" she thought with dismay, slowly realizing the harsh reality of her predicament and its upsetting implications on her future.
How to Solve the Problem
Unfortunately, this hypothetical situation occurs all the time. Someone thought they were going to breeze through the examination, told all their friends, made plans for their future, and then got an embarrassing reality check from the Nurse Practitioner Exam.
The Acute Care, Adult-Gerontology Acute Care, Adult-Gerontology Primary Care, Adult Psychiatric & Mental Health, Family, Neonatal, Pediatric Primary Care, Psychiatric-Mental Health, and Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Examinations are quite simply an objective assessment of a test taker's requisite foundation of knowledge and skills.
Nurse Practitioner Exam scores are used as a uniform standard of qualification. While it may not be fair, all of a person's plans for the future may be dependent upon needing a certain Nurse Practitioner Exam score.
That is the whole purpose of the Nurse Practitioner Exam Secrets study guide: to give test takers the keys to understand how to succeed on the Nurse Practitioner Exam.
Our Nurse Practitioner Exam Study Guide Is Unlike Any Other
If you'd like to get the Nurse Practitioner Exam score you deserve, to quit worrying about whether your score on the Nurse Practitioner Exam is good enough, and to beat the test taking game so you can become a Acute Care, Adult-Gerontology Acute Care, Adult-Gerontology Primary Care, Adult Psychiatric & Mental Health, Family, Neonatal, Pediatric Primary Care, Psychiatric-Mental Health, or Women's Health Nurse Practitioner, then this might be the most important message you read this year.
Our comprehensive study guide for the Nurse Practitioner Exam is written by our exam experts, who painstakingly researched the topics and the concepts that you need to know to do your best on the Nurse Practitioner Exam. Our original research into the Acute Care, Adult-Gerontology Acute Care, Adult-Gerontology Primary Care, Adult Psychiatric & Mental Health, Family, Neonatal, Pediatric Primary Care, Psychiatric-Mental Health, and Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Examinations reveal specific content areas and skills that are critical for you to know on the Nurse Practitioner Exam. We've taken the information and developed a study guide that is guaranteed to help you be successful on the Nurse Practitioner Exam.
Our study guides cover these exams:
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Board Certification Exam, offered by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Exam, offered by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Exam, offered by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Adult Psychiatric & Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Exam, offered by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Family Nurse Practitioner Exam, offered by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Exam, offered by the National Certification Corporation (NCC)
- Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Exam, offered by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), and the Primary Care Certified Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (CPNP-PC®) Exam, offered by the Pediatric Primary Care Nursing Certification Board (PNCB)
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Exam, offered by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Women's Health Care Nurse Practitioner Exam, offered by the National Certification Corporation (NCC)
Now, we know you may be skeptical, so let us give you three good reasons we can back up what we claim:
The Three Reasons To Believe What We Say
The First Reason:
Our company's name is Mometrix Test Preparation, and we have a team of standardized test researchers who have worked on developing our study guide for the Nurse Practitioner Exam. The standards for who gets to work on the team are very strict. We demand the best for our customers, and only those who met our exacting standards made the cut. The dedicated research staff have years of combined experience in mastering the content and skills necessary to succeed on the toughest exams.
The Second Reason:
Some academic studies have revealed that test takers do not really benefit from the traditional test preparation process. But we knew there had to be a solution. If test takers were not doing well on the Nurse Practitioner Exam despite high intelligence, there had to be a set of secret keys to the test that would open the door of success for these test takers.
We believe we have succeeded in finding the secret keys of the exam. What we found was surprising, and in some cases ridiculously simple once explained to the average test taker.
We put the findings together in a thorough, concise study guide that we believe allows any test taker, at any skill level, to improve his or her results dramatically with a minimum of effort.
The Third Reason:
We created the product in part because we were frustrated by the options available to test takers who really wanted to do well on the Nurse Practitioner Exam.
A common approach is to TEACH the material, instead of TEACHING THE TEST. That's not necessarily good enough for the Nurse Practitioner Exam. You have to know how to apply the knowledge. Most test takers already have a general knowledge of the material that will be covered on the exam.
One reason some test takers do well on the day of the test is that they have made the critical connection between the material they learned and how to use the material to succeed on the Nurse Practitioner Exam.
Our guide addresses the difference between merely knowing the material and knowing how to use the material to perform on test day.
You're going to save time, money, and aggravation. You'll learn to avoid the mistakes and the bad strategies that you've been vulnerable to. Just for starters, here are some ways our product can help your score on the Nurse Practitioner Exam...
The Exclusive Test Taking Techniques
- Keys to questions that give away the wrong (or right) answers. You get credit for some of the questions just by paying attention to how the question is asked.
- Get quick, customized help for the questions you have about how to use our materials. Just send us a quick email and we'll get back to you promptly with the answer.
- Details the EXACT STUDY PLAN for the Nurse Practitioner Exam that we believe gives the most results in the least time. No matter if you're studying for a week or a month, you won't waste the precious study time you have on useless activities.
- Our researchers are more than just academic theoreticians who understand the technical nature of standardized tests, but are also experts on test taking itself. They reveal the exact skills and the information you'll need to perform under pressure during the test.
- Learn why, when, and how to guess to your advantage. Many test takers use exactly the wrong strategy, but you can avoid the pitfalls with the help of our standardized test experts.
- Includes instructions detailing the best way for you to get started with your preparation efforts so you can begin the path of improving your scores immediately.
- The most efficient and accurate method for picking the right answer. You won't be scratching your head trying to read the mind of the test question writer, but will instead know exactly what to look for to pick the best answer.
- Courteous, unlimited customer service is 100% free. If you need the product sent to a different address, lose the product, or have any other difficulty, the help you need is just a short email away, and our representatives are active 7 days a week helping customers.
- The research of our team of test experts is 100% independent and original.
- Our exclusive calibration strategy to help you never go too fast OR too slow when answering even the toughest questions.
- The 5-step process we've developed, what we call the phased approach, concerning the use of the various study aids and practice tests.
- How to structure your preparation to avoid the problem of procrastination that can kill your chances of success.
- The most important things you should take care of within 24 hours of taking the test. Make sure you've taken care of the little things in addition to studying hard.
- How to predict the right answer before you see the answer choices, and how to prevent the wrong answers from polluting your mind and tempting you into a trap designed by the test writers.
- Why answers that sound correct are often the very ones that are wrong and how to tell the difference between the right answer and the many clever-sounding traps set for you by the test writers.
- Our benchmark method for deciding which of the answer choices you should pick.
- How some of the random bits of information in a question often give away the right answer choice.
- How to milk the question for clues to the right answer even if you aren't sure what the question is asking about.
- How to avoid panicking when you don't know the answer to a question. We offer a systematic method that will serve as the lifeline you need to minimize the time wasted on the test questions that leave you stumped.
- What to do about the tough questions that you have no clue how to answer. Don't just give up, use the advice we offer to make sure you give yourself the best chance of getting the right answer.
- How to use our brainstorming method to get inside the question and reveal the hard-to-find clues and some of the subtle things you didn't realize you knew.
- Do you know what a hedge phrase is? Learn why looking for the key weasel words in the question can help identify the correct answer.
- The secret to using the contextual clues in the questions and the answer choices to make important distinctions between the right and the wrong answer choices.
- How to avoid careless mistakes by using the quick double check system. It will more than pay for itself relative to the time it will take you.
- Why extreme statements in the answer choices are dead giveaways for wrong answers. Find out how to detect the subtle differences between reasonable answers and the answers that are almost always wrong.
- Learn how to group your answer choices into families that often narrows down the pool of correct answers. This is a quick way to immediately eliminate one or two of the answer choices and increase your odds of getting the question right.
Now, you're probably wondering how and why we can do all the things we claim.
Let us explain.
Before we go any further, let us clarify what Nurse Practitioner Exam Secrets is not. It is not a stale rehash of all of the things you have already learned in the past.
Nurse Practitioner Exam Secrets is our exclusive collection of the tips and the information that we have specially selected to give you the best results on the Nurse Practitioner Exam for the least time spent studying. It's written in everyday language and is easy to use.
We cover the essential skills necessary to do well on the Nurse Practitioner Exam, plus comprehensive reviews covering all of the essential test sections individually.
Don't take our word for it.
Listen to what our customers say about other Mometrix test preparation products.
I purchased the study guide, and I just wanted to let you know that I passed my test. I just want to thank you again, and hope you have continued success in your ventures.
My name is Chris. I used the study guide for five days. The study guide made the test so easy to understand. Like you said this program is worth 100's of dollars. To me 1,000's!! THANKS!
I just had to thank you guys for the test prep! I bought the guide as a last minute prep, I mean maybe 5 hours before the test. Like I said, I had ZERO preparation! I was nervous about the test let alone receiving the score I needed. I read the guide through only once before test time and needless to say, the only way I passed was thanks to your refresher!!
Just dropping you a note to let you know that I am completely satisfied with the product. I had already taken the test once and landed in the 75 percentile of those taking it with me. I took the test a second time and used some of your tips and raised my score to the 97 percentile. Thanks for my much improved score.
I heard about your website from a friend. I am enrolled in a review course, and in hindsight, I wish I wouldn't have taken my review course and instead spent a fraction of the money on your program. Thank you!
Warning: Always Look for These 6 Criteria
There is a lot of confusion surrounding studying for the Nurse Practitioner Exam, and standardized tests in general. In our opinion, these are the 6 criteria you should always look for in a study guide for the Nurse Practitioner Exam:
One: The guide must be written by writers who have painstakingly researched the topics and concepts needed to succeed on the Nurse Practitioner Exam. The blind cannot hope to lead the blind.
Two: The guide must be written in easy-to-use everyday language so all test takers can access the information.
Three: The guide must be to-the-point, with no fluff to distract the test taker from the truly important information.
Four: The guide must address the test first, the material second. If the material was the only thing that was important, then every test taker that understood the material should get a perfect score. That doesn't happen because there's a difference between simply knowing what's on the test and the way you perform on the test. You want a study guide to close that gap.
Five: The guide must motivate the test taker to actually study for the exam. If the guide is hard to read, the time spent studying will be slow and painful, and the results will be meager.
Six: The guide must be guaranteed. If you don't pass with flying colors, you get your money back, no questions asked.
You get at least 10 times your money's worth!
When you consider what's at stake with the exam, we believe the value of our study guide gives you at least ten times your money's worth.
In summary, here's what you get:
When you buy Nurse Practitioner Exam Secrets, it includes:
The 5 Secret Keys to Nurse Practitioner Exam Success:
- Plan Big, Study Small
- Make Your Studying Count
- Practice the Right Way
- Pace Yourself
- Have a Plan for Guessing
The comprehensive General Strategy review including:
- Read Carefully
- Contextual Clues
- Hedge Words
- Switchback Words
- Face Value
- Answer Selection
- Eliminate Answers
- Avoid Fact Traps
- Extreme Statements
- Predict the Answer
- Tough Questions
- Check Your Work
- Pace Yourself
- Don’t Rush
- Keep Moving
The comprehensive Pharmacology review including:
- Adrenegic Agonists
- Adrenergic Antagonists
- Centrally Acting Agents
- Direct Acting Relaxants
- Neuromuscular Junction Blockers
- Other Muscle Relaxants
- Local Anesthetics
- General Anesthetics
- Sedative Hypnotics
- Antianxiety Agents
- Affective Disorders
- Non-opioid Analgesics
- Anti-inflammatory Drugs
- Respiratory Pharmacology
- GI Pharmacology
- Cardiovascular Pharmacology
- Coagulation Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Anti-Infectives Drugs
- Antineoplastic Drugs
- Hormone Drugs
- Opthalmic/Nasal/Ear Drugs
- Topical Drugs
- Assorted Drugs
An Online Pathology review including:
- Sickle cell anemia
- Numerous diseases
Click below to see just a small sampling of the topics covered by our study guides:
- Epidemiological Practices
- Nosocomial Infections
- Primary Hypertension
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Congenital Defects
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Addison Disease
- Transient Ischemic Attack
- Glomerular Filtration Rate
- Fournier Gangrene
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Crohn Disease
- Acute Myelogenous Leukemia
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Marfan Syndrome
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Febrile Patient
- Hypovolemic Shock
- Wound Healing
- Evidence-Based Medicine
- Serotonin Syndrome
- Hypomanic Episode
- Alcohol Withdrawal
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- High-Acuity Patients
- Atrioventricular Nodal Block
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Addison Disease
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- Foundations of Practice
- Patient history
- Nosocomial infection
- Bipolar disorder
- Professional Role
- Advanced practice registered nursing
- Supporting families of dying patients
- Independent Practice
- Myocardial infarction
- Lumbar puncture
- Occupational therapy
- Transitional care planning and discharge care planning
- Outcomes evaluation and evidence-based practice
- Healthcare Systems
- Delivery of care
- Continuum of care
- Outcomes management
- Foundations of Advanced Practice Nursing
- Diabetes mellitus
- Brain tumors
- Medication for an elderly patient
- Breast cancer and endometriosis
- Psychoactive substance abuse
- Health assessment
- Professional Roles
- Developing a clinical study
- Coping with stress
- Person-centered care
- Independent Practice
- Therapeutic communication
- Prevention plans for these immunizations
- Elderly check-up
- Thalassemia and macrocytic anemias
- Population that gets depression
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Therapeutic Use Of Self
- Nurse-Patient Relationship
- Therapeutic Communication
- Theory Of Moral Development
- Interdisciplinary Treatment
- Theory Of Interpersonal Development
- Boyd And Leutje
- Client Advocacy
- Case Management
- Neurobiological Theories
- Research Based Practice Protocols
- Tuckman (1965)
- Group Dynamic Issues
- Family Therapy
- Habeas Corpus
- Inductive Theory Construction
- Theory Of Self Care
- Dorthea Orem
- Theory Of Goal Attainment
- Adaptation Model
- Principals Of Homeodynamics
- Psychodynamic Personality Theory
- Theory Of Individual Psychology
- Alfred Alder
- Theory Of Cognitive Development
- Client Centered Theory
- Gestalt Therapy
- Cognitive Therapy Theory
- Transactional Analysis
- Neurolinguistic Programming
- Family Dysfunction
- Neurochemical Transmitters
- Substance Abuse
- Acute Hallucinogen Intoxication
- Psychotherapeutic Interventions
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Patient Advocacy
- Glycemic Control
- Neuropathic Complications of Diabetes
- American Heart Association
- Anaphylaxis Syndrome
- Nicotine Patch
- Hepatic Cirrhosis
- Nicotine Nasal Spray
- Leukotriene Inhibitors
- Toxicity of Digitalis
- Centers for Disease Control
- Histamine Receptor Antagonists
- Acetylsalicylic Acid
- Microwave Diathermy
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Glasgow Coma Scale
- Risk Management
- Therapeutic Communication
- Bloom's Taxonomy
- Ménière's Disease
- Temporomandibular Disorder
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Pleural Effusion
- Coronary Artery Syndromes
- Hodgkin's Disease
- Abruptio Placentae
- Bartholin Cyst
- Continuous Quality Improvement
- The Shewhart Cycle
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Bristol Stool Form
- Braden Scale
- Perinatal History
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Congenital Varicella Syndrome
- Group B Streptococcus
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Folic Acid Deficiency Anemia
- ABO Compatibility
- Rh Sensitivity
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Fetal Lung Maturity
- Vital Signs
- Modified Ballard Score
- Gestational Age
- Intrauterine Growth Restriction
- Behavioral Assessment
- Microbiological Testing
- Thyroid Hormones
- Bag and Mask Ventilation
- Endotracheal Intubation
- Peripheral Catheterization
- Pleur-Evac System
- Congenital and Neonatal Infections
- Spinal/Lumbar Tap
- Suprapubic Bladder Aspiration
- Tracheostomy Management
- Delivery Room Preparation
- Resuscitation and Stabilization
- Birth Asphyxia
- Non-Nutritive Sucking
- Digestion and Absorption
- Caloric Requirements
- Trophic Feedings
- Intravenous Lipids
- Composition Of Breast Milk
- Preterm Formulas
- Fat-Soluble Vitamins
- Carnitine Supplementation
- Metabolic Acidosis
- Parenteral Infusion
- Youth Risk Surveillance System (YRSS)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Mental Health Problems
- Diabetes Mellitus in Children
- Health Behavior Guidelines
- Growth and Development
- Screening Procedures
- Acute Epiglottitis
- Acute Tracheitis
- Streptococcus Pneumoniae
- Apnea of Prematurity (AOP)
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Nystagmus and Blepharoptosis
- Otitis Media and Otitis Externa
- Recurrent Epistaxis
- Hypertrophic Pyloric Stenosis
- Malrotation and Yolvulus
- Necrotizing Enterocolitis
- Giardia lamblia
- Intestinal Parasites
- Crohn's Disease
- Peptic Ulcer Disease (PUD)
- Acute Abdominal Trauma
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Atrial Septal Defect (ASD)
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD)
- Mitral Stenosis
- Renal Pelvis and Glomerulus
- Ureteropelvic Junction Obstruction
- Persistent Cloaca
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Head trauma
- Infectious Encephalopathy
- Legg-Calvé-Perthes Disease
- Pseudohypertrophic (Duchenne)
- Burn Injuries
- Necrotizing fascitis
- Adrenocortical Insufficiency
- Cultural Diversity
- Therapeutic Communication
- Anticipatory Guidance
- Professional Role and Policy
- Genetic Testing
- Intra- and Interdisciplinary Education
- Optimal outcomes
- Continuous Quality Improvement
- Shewhart Cycle
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Tardive Dyskinesia
- Chronic Pain
- Mental Illness
- Physical Abuse
- Suicide Risk Assessment
- Domestic Violence
- Family Violence Prevention Fund
- Elder Abuse
- Substance Abuse
- Peck's Theory of Adult Development
- Erikson's Theory of Psychological Development
- Resiliency Theory
- Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
- Jung's Theory of Individualism
- Confusion Assessment Method
- Geriatric Depression Scale
- Trail Making Test
- Digit Repetition Test
- Drug Screening
- Beck Depression Inventory
- Meningococcal Vaccine
- Systems Review
- Anthropometric Measurements
- Vital Signs
- Lacrimal Glands
- Venous Insufficiency
- Blood Typing
- Antibody Screening
- Reproductive Hormone Tests
- Creatinine Clearance
- B Streptococcus
- Bone Densitometry
- Genetic Markers
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Major Depressive Episode
- Stress Management
- Delayed Puberty
- Adnexal Masses
- Pelvic Organ Prolapsed
- Human Papillomavirus
- Down Syndrome
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Intrauterine Fetal Death
- Hyperemesis Gravidarum
- Hellp Syndrome
- Rh Incompatibility
- Endocrine System
- Postpartum Physiological Changes
- Uterine Involution
- Postpartum Exercise
- Lithium Toxicity
- Tardive Dyskinesia
- Human Subject Protection
plus all of the other special tips and secrets we have included to help you prepare for the exam.
Receive the Following Bonuses
Since we know it's 100% to your benefit to use our study guide, we want to further encourage you by also including the following with your order:
- Bonus One
Nurse Practitioner Exam Practice Test Questions: Think you're ready for the Nurse Practitioner Exam? Test yourself using our practice test questions. Find out if you're prepared or if you need to head back to the study guide for another review. Use our practice test questions to make sure that you're not caught off guard on the day of the test!
Our Nurse Practitioner practice test questions give you the opportunity to test your knowledge on a set of questions. You can know everything that is going to be covered on the test and it will not do you any good on the day of the test if you have not had a chance to practice. Repetition is the key to success and using the practice test questions allows you to reinforce the strengths you already have, while improving the weaknesses that you need to overcome.
Detailed answer explanations are included for the questions. It may sound obvious, but you have to know which questions you missed (and more importantly why you missed the question) to be able to avoid making the same mistakes again when you take the real test. That's why the practice test questions we include for the Nurse Practitioner Exam include answer keys with detailed answer explanations to each question. The in-depth answer explanations will allow you to better understand the questions that were difficult for you or that you needed more help to understand.
- Bonus Two
Study Skills: The way to get the test score that you deserve is by proper preparation. The best preparation includes both knowing what to study and how to study. Our Nurse Practitioner Exam Secrets study guide will teach you what you need to know, but our Study Skills bonus will show you HOW to use the information to be successful on the Nurse Practitioner Exam. The ability to learn faster will accelerate the progress you make as you study for the test. Here is some of what is included in the bonus:
- Starting off right by having the proper mindset and intensity
- Designing the right plan and the right schedule to help you stay focused
- Creating the right goals that will help you target the success you deserve on the test
- Working through your preparation plan as you study
- Recognizing the difference between effective and ineffective studying
- Understanding how to use the resources you have available and identifying the key information you need to succeed
- Being prepared for the unexpected and staying focused on the day of the exam
Study Skills teaches you everything you need to know about studying, so that you can maximize the effectiveness of the time you spend in preparation; the techniques provided are guaranteed to get you the results you deserve on the day of the test. Study Skills is the most in-depth, comprehensive study manual available and is completely free with the purchase of Nurse Practitioner Exam Secrets.
- Bonus Three
Lesion Chart Review: Utilizes key signs and symptoms to help you remember the specific neurological lesion location in the brain. This is a valuable quick reference chart that keeps you from making typical mistakes.
- Bonus Four
Pharmacology Generic/Trade Names of 50 Key Drugs in Medicine: This is an exclusive list of key drugs that you will run across and a great cross reference tool to remember what obscure yet important generic or trade names key drugs are related.
- Bonus Five
Basic Review of Types of Fractures: Could you tell the difference between a traumatic fracture and a fissured fracture? How about a greenstick fracture? Use our exclusive review of the different type of fractures to refresh your memory and give you everything you ever wanted to know about fractures.
- Bonus Six
CPR Review/Cheat Sheet: Do you know the rate or the depth of compression for an infant? Use our quick review/cheat sheet to make sure that you don't forget the critical CPR information that you might need to know sooner than you think. Every professional in the medical field needs to know CPR. Reduce study time by using our CPR Review guide and increase your level of preparation for the medical emergencies you may have to face.
- Bonus Seven
High Frequency Medical Terminology: This includes our exclusive collection of medical terminology definitions and abbreviations that frequently appear on the Nurse Practitioner Exam, along with an in-depth review of the prefixes, suffixes, and root words that make up most of our modern medical vocabulary: even if you don't recognize a word, you'll be equipped to decipher its meaning. Use our list of high frequency terms to help focus your study time so you won't get caught off-guard with terminology you may not have thought about reviewing.
- Bonus Eight
How to Overcome Test Anxiety: Do you get really nervous the day before important tests? If so, you could be suffering from a mild form of what's known as test anxiety. The report we include gives you some of the latest important research into test anxiety, including our exclusive tips on how to make the test-taking experience as stress-free as possible while maximizing the score potential you have.
By the way, the bonuses are yours to keep even in the unlikely event you decide to take advantage of our ironclad money-back guarantee:
You can't lose with our 100%,
ironclad, moneyback guarantee
We insist that you order Nurse Practitioner Exam Secrets entirely at our risk. That's why when you order from this site it comes with a Risk-Free, 1-year 100% Money-Back Guarantee. There's absolutely NO RISK on your part. Why are we going to such great lengths?
Even though we are absolutely confident in the quality of our study manual and its ability to help you get the results you deserve, we want to completely eliminate the possibility of any remaining doubts or concerns.
So go ahead and order your copy of Nurse Practitioner Exam Secrets today. Take the time to read it, use it, and profit from it. If you use any one of our secrets, and somehow fail to recoup your small investment in the form of the test result you want, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a 100% refund of the product price.
Now let us take the guarantee one step further. If you don't like this exclusive book for ANY reason, you can return it for a 100% refund of the product price. And remember, this is a 1 year guarantee. You're free to return it at any time, for any reason, up to one year after the purchase date, no hassle, no questions asked.
We understand that it may be hard for you to believe that this sort of information really exists, something that is unconditionally guaranteed to work or your money back and is being offered at such a low price. If you don't mind, let us speak from the heart and we'll let you in on one of our main motivations:
We're sick and tired of good people losing opportunities because of the score they get on a test.
A good test score opens doors, and when the door doesn't open, dreams and ambitions die, and we think that's a horrible thing.
If you think there's even the smallest chance that this material will help you, you owe it to yourself to try out our product. Don't let fear or doubt stand in the way of what could be the best opportunity you have to achieve the test score you need to fulfill the dream you deserve.
What we're saying is, don't decide now if the product is for you. Just get it and try it out. If it doesn't do everything we say and more, if you don't save time, money, and frustration, if it isn't what you thought it was, if it doesn't work for you, you have nothing to worry about when you order from this site because you can get every dime of your money back under the no-loopholes guarantee. So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Get the Nurse Practitioner Exam Secrets Study Guide
Here's how to order right now!
Nurse Practitioner Exam Secrets can be ordered directly from this site. A printed copy will typically ship within one business day from our shipping facility.
Or, if you prefer, you can order the study guide as an online ebook. It doesn't require any special software. If you can read this web page, you have all you need to start using and applying Nurse Practitioner Exam Secrets in just five minutes. You don't have to wait for anything to come in the mail. Get Nurse Practitioner Exam Secrets immediately!
Both versions are the same price and contain the same information. If you need instant access and can view the book online, order the ebook. If you would prefer the physical book and can wait for the product to arrive in the mail, order the printed book.
It's easy to order your copy of Nurse Practitioner Exam Secrets. These comprehensive packages retail for
$72.99 or more, but are available to you today starting at the incredibly low price of $39.99. Just click one of the links below.
By Jay Willis
This Page Last Updated: 10/12/2021