- Interactive VCLA & RVE Practice Test Questions
- Step-by-Step Tutorial Videos
- Fast Free Shipping
- Instant eBook Access Available
How to Pass the Virginia Communication and Literacy Assessment (VCLA) and Reading for Virginia Educators (RVE) Exam, using our easy step-by-step VCLA & RVE Exam study guide, without weeks and months of endless studying...
On a beautiful late spring afternoon, this past year, a young woman received some devastating news. She had just gotten back her VCLA & RVE test result. It was not what she had hoped for. In fact, it was not even close to her expectations despite her past experience and educational background.
She had failed.
Then she remembered her friends and felt even worse. She did not look forward to having to tell them her embarrassing news, especially after she had boasted that it was no big deal. She had been procrastinating about taking the exam because she hated standardized tests, and this only confirmed her hatred.
"What will I do now?" she thought with dismay, slowly realizing the harsh reality of her predicament and its upsetting implications on her future.
How to Solve the Problem
Unfortunately, this hypothetical situation occurs all the time. Someone thought they were going to breeze through the examination, told all their friends, made plans for their future, and then got an embarrassing reality check from the VCLA & RVE test.
The Virginia Communication and Literacy Assessment (VCLA) and Reading for Virginia Educators (RVE) Exam is quite simply an objective assessment of a test taker's requisite foundation of knowledge and skills.
VCLA & RVE test scores are used by the Virginia Department of Education (VDOE) as a uniform standard of qualification. While it may not be fair, all of a person's plans for the future may be dependent upon needing a certain VCLA & RVE test score.
That is the whole purpose of our VCLA & RVE Exam Secrets study guide: to give test takers the keys to understand how to succeed on the VCLA & RVE test.
Our VCLA & RVE Test Study Guide Is Unlike Any Other
If you'd like to get the VCLA & RVE test score you deserve, to quit worrying about whether your VCLA & RVE test score is good enough, and to beat the test taking game, then this might be the most important message you read this year.
Our comprehensive VCLA and RVE exam study guide is written by our test experts, who painstakingly researched every topic and concept you need to know to pass your VCLA & RVE test. Our original research into the Virginia Communication and Literacy Assessment (VCLA) and Reading for Virginia Educators (RVE) Exam, offered by the Virginia Department of Education (VDOE), reveals specific content areas and skills that are critical for you to know on the VCLA & RVE test. We've taken that information and developed a study guide that is guaranteed to help you be successful on the VCLA & RVE test.
The Exclusive Test Taking Techniques
- Learn why, when, and how to guess to your advantage. Many test takers use exactly the wrong strategy, but you can avoid the pitfalls with the help of our standardized test experts.
- Why answers that sound correct are often the very ones that are wrong and how to tell the difference between the right answer and the many clever-sounding traps set for you by the test writers.
- Our benchmark method for deciding which of the answer choices you should pick.
- What to do about the tough questions that you have no clue how to answer. Don't just give up, use the advice we offer to make sure you give yourself the best chance of getting the right answer.
- Learn how to group your answer choices into families that often narrows down the pool of correct answers. This is a quick way to immediately eliminate one or two of the answer choices and increase your odds of getting the question right.
Before we go any further, let us clarify what VCLA & RVE Exam Secrets is not. It is not a stale rehash of all of the things you have already learned in the past.
VCLA & RVE Exam Secrets is our exclusive collection of the tips and the information that we have specially selected to give you the best results on the VCLA & RVE test for the least time spent studying. It's written in everyday language and is easy to use.
We cover the essential skills necessary to do well on the VCLA & RVE test, plus a comprehensive review covering your specific VCLA & RVE test.
Don't take our word for it.
Listen to what our customers say about other Mometrix test preparation products.
"I purchased the study guide, and I just wanted to let you know that I passed my test. I just want to thank you again, and hope you have continued success in your ventures."
"My name is Chris. I used the study guide for five days. The study guide made the test so easy to understand. Like you said this program is worth 100's of dollars. To me 1,000's!! THANKS!"
"I just had to thank you guys for the test prep! I bought the guide as a last minute prep, I mean maybe 5 hours before the test. Like I said, I had ZERO preparation! I was nervous about the test let alone receiving the score I needed. I read the guide through only once before test time and needless to say, the only way I passed was thanks to your refresher!!"
"Just dropping you a note to let you know that I am completely satisfied with the product. I had already taken the test once and landed in the 75 percentile of those taking it with me. I took the test a second time and used some of your tips and raised my score to the 97 percentile. Thanks for my much improved score."
"I heard about your website from a friend. I am enrolled in a review course, and in hindsight, I wish I wouldn't have taken my review course and instead spent a fraction of the money on your program. Thank you!"
You get at least 10 times your money's worth!
When you consider what's at stake with the exam, we believe the value of our study guide gives you at least ten times your money's worth.
In summary, here's what you get:
When you buy VCLA & RVE Exam Secrets, it includes:
The 4 Secret Keys to VCLA & RVE Test Success
- Plan Big, Study Small
- Make Your Studying Count
- Practice the Right Way
- Have a Plan for Guessing
The Comprehensive General Strategy Review
- Read Carefully
- Contextual Clues
- Hedge Words
- Switchback Words
- Face Value
- Answer Selection
- Eliminate Answers
- Avoid Fact Traps
- Extreme Statements
- Predict the Answer
- Tough Questions
- Check Your Work
- Don’t Rush
- Keep Moving
Reading for Virginia Educators Exams Topics
- Assessment and Diagnostic Teaching
- Assessment Methodology
- Spelling Development
- Instructional Activities that Support Reading and Writing Skills
- Selecting Appropriately-Leveled Texts
- Assessment Methodology for Language Skills
- Screening for Reading and Language Delays
- Oral Language, Oral Communication, Writing, and Research
- Writing Development
- Oral Language and Nonverbal Language Development
- Cultural Influences on Language Development and Use
- Supporting Advanced Readers
- Supporting the Development of Writing Skills
- Effective Literacy Interventions
- Reading Specialist’s Role in Professional Development
- Reading Development
- Factors that Impact Student Learning
- Phonetics, Phonics, and Print Concepts
- Morphology and Word Analysis Skills
- Components of Reading Comprehension
- Reading Various Types of Texts
- Figurative Language
- Role of Grammar in Reading Comprehension
- Reading Comprehension Tools and Strategies
- Types of Literacies
- Development of Reading Fluency
- Instructional Strategies to Support Reading Skills
- Supporting Vocabulary Development
- Specialized Knowledge and Leadership Skills
- Motivating Students to Read
- Print-Rich Learning Environments
- Print-Rich Environments for Early Childhood
- Print-Rich Home and Community Environments
- Historical and Theoretical Background of Reading Programs
- Implementing a Reading Program
- Role of the Reading Specialist
Virginia Communication and Literacy Exam Topics
- Word Roots and Prefixes and Suffixes
- Determining Word Meanings
- Reading Comprehension and Analysis
- Poetic Themes and Devices
- Reading Informational Texts
- Persuasion and Rhetoric
- Reading Argumentative Writing
- Setting, Mood, Tone, and Perspective in Literary Texts
- Plot and Story Structure
- Figurative Language and Literary Devices
- Examples of Themes and Plots in Literature
- Common Organizations of Texts
- Main Ideas and Supporting Details
- Making Predictions and Inferences
- Recognizing an Author's Purpose
- Reading Comprehension and Connecting with Texts
- Language and Dialect
- World Literature
- Literary Periods and Movements
- Public Speaking
- Media Types
- Writing Knowledge and Proficiency
- Parts of Speech
- Agreement and Sentence Structure
- Common Usage Mistakes
- The Writing Process
- Technology in the Writing Process
- Outlining and Organizing Ideas
- Writing Style and Form
- Common Types of Writing
- Purposes for Writing
Along with a complete, in-depth study guide for your specific VCLA & RVE test
plus all of the other special tips and secrets we have included to help you prepare for the exam.
Receive the Following Bonuses
Since we know it's 100% to your benefit to use our study guide, we want to further encourage you by also including the following with your order:
- Bonus One: VCLA & RVE Exam Practice Test Questions
Think you're ready for the VCLA & RVE test? Test yourself using our practice test questions. Find out if you're prepared or if you need to head back to the study guide for another review. Use our practice test questions to make sure that you're not caught off guard on the day of the test!
Detailed answer explanations are included for the questions. It may sound obvious, but you have to know which questions you missed (and more importantly why you missed the question) to be able to avoid making the same mistakes again when you take the real test. That's why the practice test questions we include for the VCLA & RVE test include answer keys with detailed answer explanations to each question. The in-depth answer explanations will allow you to better understand the questions that were difficult for you or that you needed more help to understand.
- Bonus Two: Video Reviews from Mometrix Academy
Our study guide is the only product on the market to feature embedded video codes for Mometrix Academy, our new video tutorial portal. The exclusive codes available in this study guide help reinforce your learning experience. After reading about a concept, you can watch a member of the Mometrix teaching staff show you exactly how to apply what you have learned on test day.
- Bonus Three: Study Skills
The way to get the test score that you deserve is by proper preparation. The best preparation includes both knowing what to study and how to study. Our VCLA & RVE Exam Secrets study guide will teach you what you need to know, but our Study Skills bonus will show you HOW to use the information to be successful on the VCLA & RVE test. The ability to learn faster will accelerate the progress you make as you study for the test.
- Bonus Four: How to Overcome Test Anxiety
Do you get really nervous the day before important tests? If so, you could be suffering from a mild form of what's known as test anxiety. The report we include gives you some of the latest important research into test anxiety, including our exclusive tips on how to make the test-taking experience as stress-free as possible while maximizing the score potential you have.
- Bonus Five: Teaching Secrets
If your teaching career is a concern for you, then we'd like to also give you a copy of Teaching Secrets, a fun-to-read guide that goes into detail about the challenges of teaching and classroom management:
- How to maintain discipline in the classroom regardless of what happens and how out of control your class might be
- Discover how this one technique can eliminate nearly all of the excuses that your creative students can throw out at you
- The ONE critical attitude you must communicate to students and parents in order to establish yourself in charge of the classroom
- How to take any trouble student and get them on your side - no matter how wild they might act, they will become putty in your hands
Teaching Secrets is written by a teaching veteran with over 30 years of experience in the classroom. With her insightful comments and humorous writing style, you're guaranteed to learn useful information and have fun as you read. Teaching Secrets is here available completely free along with your regular purchase of a copy of VCLA & RVE Exam Secrets.
By the way, the bonuses are yours to keep even in the unlikely event you decide to take advantage of our ironclad money-back guarantee:
You can't lose with our 100%,
ironclad, moneyback guarantee
Order VCLA & RVE Exam Secrets entirely at our risk. When you order from this site, it comes with a risk-free, 1-year 100% money-back guarantee. There's NO RISK on your part.
If you don't like this comprehensive book for ANY reason, you can return it for a 100% refund of the product price. You're free to return it at any time, for any reason, up to one year after the purchase date, no hassle, no questions asked.
Don't decide now if the product is for you. Just get it and try it out. If it doesn't do everything we say and more, if you don't save time, money, and frustration, if it isn't what you thought it was, if it doesn't work for you, you have nothing to worry about when you order from this site because you can get every dime of your money back under the no-loopholes guarantee. There's nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Get the VCLA & RVE Exam Secrets Study Guide
Here's how to order right now!
A printed copy will typically ship within one business day from our shipping facility. Or, if you prefer, you can order the study guide as an online ebook. It doesn't require any special software. If you can read this web page, you have all you need to start using and applying VCLA & RVE Exam Secrets in just five minutes. You don't have to wait for anything to come in the mail. Get VCLA & RVE Exam Secrets immediately!
Both versions contain the same information. If you need instant access and can view the book online, order the ebook. If you would prefer the physical book and can wait for the product to arrive in the mail, order the printed book.
It's easy to order your copy of VCLA & RVE Exam Secrets. These comprehensive packages retail for
$72.99 or more, but are available to you today starting at the incredibly low price of $39.99 for our instant access ebook or $44.99 for our printed book. Just click one of the links below.
By Jay Willis
This Page Last Updated: 09/27/2023